Information in accordance with Article 13 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 – The Privacy Act concerning the protection of personal data.
This information is provided in accordance with Article 13 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 (Privacy Act) to the users who interact with the web services of Sailingcharterlamaddalena.com (S.Y. Mephisto – daily Sailing Charter in La Maddalena Archipelago), which are accessible through telematic means at the address: www.sailingcharterlamaddalena.com.
The following information is provided in accordance with Legislative Decree n. 196/2003:
The voluntary and explicit sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated in the various channels of access of this site and the filling out of forms to contact the company or request information, which have been specifically provided for this purpose, involves the successive acquisition of the address and data of the sender/user, which is necessary in order to respond to the instances produced and/or to distribute the requested service.
The data will be treated with hard copy and information technology means and will be collected at the premises of Sailingcharterlamaddalena.com through the acceptance of the forms.
The forms received will be conserved with care and according to the provisions of the law relative to security;
Conferral of the data is mandatory and the refusal to provide the information will make it impossible to offer you the information service requested;
The data will not be disseminated;
The data collected will be treated by internal personnel assigned by Sailingcharterlamaddalena.com;
The data will not be communicated to third parties.
Finally, please remember that you may exercise the rights envisioned by Article 7 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003, by contacting the owner of the treatment, Il Piacere del Mare di Passarella Giovanni, Loc. La Giaciaredda snc, 07020 PALAU OT, Cod Fisc. PSSGNN56A30A717B, P.I. 01 477 590 903, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel..
Article 7, Legislative Decree n° n.196/2003 – The right to access to your personal information and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of his personal data, even if the information has not yet been recorded; he also has the right to request that the information in possession of the company be communicated to him in an intelligible manner.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain indication of:
- The origin of the personal data;
- The purposes and manner of processing used;
- The logic applied, in the event the processing is performed with the assistance of electronic instruments;
- Information identifying the owner, responsible party and representative designated in accordance with paragraph 2, Article 5;
- Categories and parties to whom data may be communicated, or which may come to the knowledge of information in their capacity as designated representatives in the Italian territory, as parties responsible for or charged with treatment of the information.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
- Updating, correction or, if interested, integration of the information;
- Cancellation, transformation in anonymous form or blockage of data processed in violation of the law, including data that it is not necessary to conserve in relation to the purposes for which the information was collected or successively processed.
- Certification that the persons to whom the information was communicated or disseminated have been advised of the operations relative to a) and b) above, unless fulfilment of this clause is proven to be impossible or would involve the employment of manifestly disproportionate means with respect to the right being protected.
4. The interested party has the right to oppose, entirely or in part:
- For legitimate reasons, even though such treatment may be pertinent to the reason the information was collected;
- Treatment of his personal information for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for the purpose of conducting market research or commercial communications.
We DON’T use Performance Cookies.
We use essential cookies to make our website work, or work more efficiently.
Third party cookies
Third party cookies are set by a different organisation to the owner of the website you are visiting. For example, the website might use a third party analytics company who will set a cookie to perform this service. The website you are visiting may also contain content embedded from services such as YouTube or Instagram, and these services may set their own cookies.
Google Analytics Cookies:
These web analytics cookies, provided by Google Inc., are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, their IP, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
For more informations about Google Analytics Policy:
To disable Google Analytics you can install on your browser the opt-out component by Google:
Sharing information via social network sites
Our website may have links embedded into pages to popular social networks like twitter, instagram, facebook.com, youtube.com, google+ etc. Cookies generated by those sites are outside of our control and may change without notice. When you share a page or link those sites may set cookies on your device or browser and can also make information about you publicly available or stored elsewhere. If you would like more information about privacy and the cookies used by these services, as well as information on how to opt-out, please visit their websites and read their Privacy and cookies policy.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
Twitter : https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
Google+ informativa: http://www.google.it/intl/en/policies/technologies/cookies/
Google+ settings: http://www.google.it/intl/en/policies/technologies/managing/
Youtube Privacy: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
Youtube Cookies Policy: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/32050?hl=en
HOW TO MANAGE OR DELETE COOKIES
If you don’t want to receive cookies, you can modify your browser settings.
Microsoft Internet Explorer: How to delete cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer
Google Chrome: How to delete cookies in Google Chrome
Firefox: How to delete cookies in Firefox
Safari: How to delete cookies in Safari
You can also visit www.aboutcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on how to manage cookies.